“And ‘now known, in fact – it continues – that standards promoted by the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers) 1992 are outdated, because they rely solely on the thermal effects of electromagnetic fields, or on heating product, while it has been amply demonstrated that weak electromagnetic fields, unable to produce any heating – clarify scientists and associations – producing several biological effects. This is because living matter functions through chemical and electromagnetic signals exchanges, which can be altered in the presence of external electromagnetic fields even the weakest ” . The International Agency for Research on Cancer has classified radiofrequency in 2011 as “possibly carcinogenic to humans in class 2B, denying – emphasize the signatories of the appeal – which exist only thermal effects of such fields. However, have emerged in recently new evidence of carcinogenic risk: a Swedish epidemiological study and a French study, both of 2014, concluded that the radio should be classified as’ carcinogenic to humans in some Class 1 and that the effects of exposure are cumulative ” .
The current limit on Italian radio frequencies is 6 volts per meter for places where you are staying for more than 4 hours. “This limit, established by Cabinet Decree of July 8, 2003, was reported in a measurement calculated on an average of six minutes, which is the time in which occurs the compensation of thermal effects of electromagnetic fields. In 2012, the then Government Monti – denounced the doctors and associations – decided by the Development Decree, and without any assessment relating to health and to increase the time
measurement of the fields to 24 hours, effectively creating an artifice to increase the limits of law: of the antennas night have very low emissions because mobile devices are not in use and those values offset the higher limits of the daylight hours in the calculation of average”.
- Leicester, a city in party until dawn. Ranieri: “I am old, memorable title”
- Renzi: “personal income tax cuts to help families and stop the car tax”
- UK, Sadiq Khan conquers London. But the Labor sinks in Scotland
- “Stop Renzi” storm on the CSM Morosini counselor. Talks between Legnini and Mattarella
- Annuities parliamentarians, Boeri: “With the contribution would be reduced by 40%”
- Leicester, Ranieri: “I knew one day I would win a championship”
- Less thirties and empty cradles. “So Italy loses a mother of five”
- Revenue, Soru resigned after being sentenced to three years for tax evasion